These snow globes are such a fun project to make as class gifts, during a holiday playdate, or for something fun to do during Winter Break. Click here to see the reel on Stay at Home Activity Mom's Instagram account.
Some items you may have better luck finding at your local craft store or dollar store if you're in a time crunch to get these done and don't want to wait for shipping.
- Plastic Snowglobes: The ones in the reel were purchased at Dollar Tree (linked here) but may not come in time depending on shipping speeds and when you need them. Here is a set from Amazon (linked here) but not as great of a price point.
-Holiday Trinkets: These are not the exact ones from the Instagram reel but are very similar and just as cute!
* Christmas trinkets (linked here and here)
* Mini snowmen (linked here)
* Mini trees (linked here)
- clear glue: click (here) if you need a large size for a class party
- hot glue
- glitter (the chunkier the better) a great option is linked (here)
Hot glue the trinkets of your choice on the inside lid that pops into the snow globe. Wait several hours to be sure they are completely dry. Then, put in about 10-15 pumps of clear glue into he globe (or use a small tube of glitter glue). Fill the rest of the globe with water. Stir and add in a pinch of glitter. Pop the inner lid back in. Hot glue that lid in place. Finally, put hot glue around the inner edge of the bigger lid and screw that back on. Let this fully dry. Shake and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy making these snow globes with friends or family. They are always a hit with kids! If you make one, tag Stay at Home Activity Mom on Instagram. We would love to see what you created!
Disclaimer: Stay at Home Activity Mom is a member of several affiliate programs and may earn a commission from a purchase through an affiliate link click above. As an Amazon Associate and LTK Creator, Stay at Home Activity Mom earns from qualifying purchases.