All About Me - Unit 2: Play at Home Preschool
- Digital Product
Play at Home Preschool can be used as a play-based homeschool preschool curriculum or as a resource to guide learning and play with your little one. This teacher-created learning program is sequential, intentional, simple to implement, and ensures your child will develop and build essential skills necessary to succeed in Kindergarten.
Unit Theme & Focus: All About Me
This preschool unit focuses on what makes everyone special and one-of-a-kind. Preschoolers will work on playing and exploring with their name, their family, and other things about themselves that make them unique. This unit encourages children to respect and appreciate individual differences, backgrounds, and experiences, while working on important preschool skills.
- 2 weeks (10 weekdays) of EASY to prepare, play-based lessons with weekly overviews, supply lists (using so many everyday items at home), focus skills, suggested books, and more!
- Daily lesson plans, with photos of each activity:
- one literacy or math activity
- a second activity: art, sensory play, fine motor, gross motor, character education. STEM, etc.
- a daily letter work activity for the focus letter of the unit (letter Nn).
This unit is 45 pages, designed to be used after Unit 1, created for 2.5 - 5 year olds, and will be emailed to you as a downloadable PDF.
My favorite supplies and recommended unit books are available here!
Check out the full Play at Home Preschool 18-Unit Program here!